QuickSilver have developed secondary catalyst replacements for your Vantage.
The pipes are a direct replacement for the original position cats and offers the driver Improved performance, an enhanced sports sound and reduced weight.
Development car was already fitted with QuickSilver 'Sport' system.
|OE Cats w/QS 'Sport'||QS Pipes w/QS 'Sport'|
|Idle||79 db||81 db|
|3000||87 db||89 db|
|6000||98 db||101 db|
|Blip||110 db||118 db|
- Dyno tests show a 16bhp improvement, increased mid-range torque and noticeably improved throttle response.
- Accelerated gas-flow draws heat away more efficiently to reduce under-bonnet temperatures – particularly important for a tuned engine.
- These catalyst replacement pipes produce a crisper exhaust note which, coupled with the improved response, deliver a more 'race car' experience.
- Substantial weight reduction of 6 kilos over the OE parts.
- The original lambda sensors are retained in their correct positions for the proper operation of the OBD2 (on-board diagnostics) system.
- They are 'plug & play' requiring no retuning or other modifications.
|7.2 kilos ~ 16 lbs||3.6 kilos ~ 8 lbs||3.6 kilos ~ 8 lbs|