- Dyno tests show a 16bhp improvement, increased mid-range torque and noticeably improved throttle response.
- Accelerated gas-flow draws heat away more efficiently to reduce under-bonnet temperatures – particularly important for a tuned engine.
- These catalyst replacement pipes produce a crisper exhaust note which, coupled with the improved response, deliver a more 'race car' experience.
- Substantial weight reduction of 6 kilos over the OE parts.
- The original lambda sensors are retained in their correct positions for the proper operation of the OBD2 (on-board diagnostics) system.
- They are 'plug & play' requiring no retuning or other modifications.