QuickSilver can supply a 'Sport' exhaust system for your Exige S.
The result is a lighter weight system that has more efficient flow and shows a noticeable improvement in throttle response whilst enhancing that sports car sound.
The system is designed to work with the engine, so at lower revs the sound remains relatively civilised rising gradually so at higher revs it provides a crisp note.
Our unique 'Motor Sport' tip design keeps the size relatively small yet fills the rear valance perfectly.
Keeping the tips small has many overlooked benefits and to add a large shroud over these (as Lotus have done) adds considerable weight, can affect durability and affects the sound.
- The 'OE Standard' hits about 93 db at 3000 rpm and stalls there.
- The 'OE Sport' hits about 99 db at 4000 rpm and stalls there.
- The 'QS Sport' has a good increase in volume right through, to enhance the sensation of acceleration.
- A defined sport car sound.
- Made from T304 Stainless Steel.
- Improved throttle response.
- Less weight benefits all areas of performance.