|The pipes are a direct replacement for the original position cats and offers the driver Improved performance, an enhanced sports sound and reduced weight.|
Development car was already fitted with QuickSilver 'Sport' system.
|OE Cats w/QS 'Sport'||QS Pipes w/QS 'Sport'|
|Idle||79 db||75 db|
|2000||88 db||93 db|
|4000||100 db||107 db|
|6000||107 db||114 db|
|Blip||120.7 db||125.6 db|
- Dyno tests show a 16bhp improvement, increased mid-range torque and noticeably
- Improved throttle response.
- Accelerated gas-flow draws heat away more efficiently to reduce under-bonnet temperatures – particularly important for a tuned engine.
- These 'Race' catalysts produce a crisper exhaust note which, coupled with the improved response.
- Substantial weight reduction of 6 kilos over the OE parts.
- They are 'plug & play' requiring no retuning or other modifications.
|7.2 kilos ~ 16 lbs||3.6 kilos ~ 8 lbs||3.6 kilos ~ 8 lbs|