What is the Sound Architect™?
The Range Rover Sport P400 has an inline 6 cylinder turbo engine with mild hybrid technology.
We have developed a Sport exhaust with Sound Architect which offers the driver a definitive sound track with full active valve control.
QuickSilver have the solution.
We have analysed the sound of the vehicle and determined which elements should be suppressed and which enhanced.
The overall result is a massive improvement with the autonomy to control the valves without interference from the car for two distinct driving experiences.
Our Sound Architect exhaust systems comprise of two separate gas paths within the internal design of the exhaust system and an electronic flap-valve decides which path is taken, Sport or Standard. This valve/s is controlled by the QuickSilver APP on the driver's bluetooth device.
• Defined V6 sound with accentuated pops, bangs and burbles.
• Sound Architect standalone valve control for full autonomy over volume.
• Y-Pipe centre section for a robust V6 tone.
• Improved throttle response.
• QuickSilver branded 100mm carbon tips for a unique 'SVR' look.